Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Tropical Fruit. Get inspired and try out new things.
Tropical Fruits! This lesson provides a list of popular tropical fruits in English with ESL picture and example sentences to help you enhance your vocabulary
Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe! It is the best fruit salad with an amazing honey lime glaze. Hawaiian fruit salad is amazing!
Wondering, "What do vegans eat?" This vegan grocery list is the perfect vegan food list for beginners. It's filled with whole foods.
Poster with the Tropical Fruits of Costa Rica with the English names for people to recognize and learn. This poster can be a great souvenir and memory of CR
Dragon fruit, also known as pitaya or strawberry fruit is a tropical fruit high in antioxidants. Here's how to prepare and eat dragon fruit.
Here are the world's weirdest and most exotic fruits in terms of appearance, flavor, and the different ways in which they grow. Of course, what's weird to one person might be common (and delicious!) to someone else . . .
7 · Tropical papaya boats with loads of topping options! Load your fruit with coconut yogurt or banana ice cream and go to town with fruit, seeds, and nuts! A healthy, plant-based breakfast or snack.
- 1 ripe papaya or cantaloupe ((halved, seeds removed))
- 1 cup banana ice cream or flavored dairy-free yogurt ((I love blueberry coconut yogurt from Trader Joe's))
- 1 medium kiwi ((skin removed and chopped))
- 1/2 cup cherries ((pitted and halved))
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2-3 Tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Granola (see all of my granola recipes)
11 · This tropical fruit salad is the refreshing and creamy salad you’ve been dreaming of! It’s filled with delicious fruit, coconut, pudding mix, and whipped cream- this delicious fruit salad sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Fruit salads are very popular – especially during the summer months. However, they aren’t always made well. Who wants a salad…
- 2 Apples, large
- 2 Bananas, medium
- 1 15 ounce can Mandarin oranges
- 1 20 ounce can Pineapple tidbits
Baking & Spices
- 3 cups Freshly made whipped cream or 1 container cool whip
Nuts & Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 3-ounce box Vanilla pudding
Step up your summer celebrations with a pitcher of Pineapple Rum Punch! This sweet fizzy cocktail transforms your favorite tropical fruits into a boozy refresher.
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 7 1/2 oz Ginger ale
- 1/3 cup Orange juice
- 3 cups Pineapple juice
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1 cup Coconut rum
- 1/2 cup Rum, white
13 · 35 minutes · Need a healthy side dish recipe idea? This stunning tropical fruit salad with honey-lime dressing is going to be the talk of the party.
- 1 Banana ( 1/2-inch thick slices, large
- 2 Dragon fruit
- 3 Kiwi (quartered, 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 tsp Lime, zest
- 1 Mango
- 1 tbsp Mint
- 1 Papaya
- 1 cup Pineapple, wedges
- 2 cups Watermelon
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- ¼ cup coconut chips or shreds ((optional) for garnish)