Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Dessert platter. Get inspired and try out new things.
Need a good reason to spend time with friends and family? These budget friendly Wine and Cheese Party Ideas, tips and recipes will have you hosting a memorable and relaxing party.
Jackey Elinski saved to Cheese Plates
desert board ￼ ￼ ￼ • fudge stick cookies • chocolate covered strawberries • chocolate covered pretzels / normal pretzels • marshmallows • original graham crackers and/or chocolate graham crackers • cookies • sugar / chocolate chip • any chocolates • kisses • hershey bars • oreos • pocky stick’s • sugar wafers ￼ ￼ ￼
1 · Fruit + Chocolate = the perfect combo. I like to put a variation of this board out after dinner parties, so everyone can casually serve themselves...
- • 1 Blackberries
- • 1 Blueberries
- • 1 Cherries
- • 1 Pomegranate
- • 1 Raspberries
- • 1 Strawberries
- • 1 Chocolate peanut butter cups
- • 1 Nutella
Baking & Spices
- • 1 Chocolate carmels
Nuts & Seeds
- • 1 Cocoa almonds
- • 1 Peanut butter filled pretzels
- • Stroopwafel
via Tara Milk Tea Hungry for details on the latest trend in wedding food? Forget cheese plates and passed Hors d’oeuvres—it’s all about the grazing table! Lucky for us, this trend is as gorgeous as it is genius. An epic abundance of food meant for just that—grazing. Tables are filled to the brim with a...
Janean Wilson saved to Yummy food dishes
Indulge in this Chocolate Charcuterie Board featuring cookies, pretzels, caramels, fruits, chocolates, and a creamy hazelnut spread!
Cindy Lou Poodle saved to APPETIZERS
And the sweet treats you need to have!
Serena saved to kerst recepten 2
Birthday dreams do come true with this amazing Birthday Dessert Board covered in every sweet, sprinkled treat you could wish for!
The Handmade Home saved to Kids Snacks and Treats
These Chocolate Charcuterie Board Ideas are filled with delicious and decadent chocolate treats - perfect for just about any occasion. You'll find everything you need to build this rich, chocolaty, dessert board plus additional charcuterie board ideas, too!
- • 1 Snappers dark chocolate sea salt caramel clusters
- • 1 Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate
- • 1 16 oz. packages Strawberries, fresh
- • 1 Justin's milk chocolate peanut butter cups
- • 1 Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
Baking & Spices
- • 1 Ghirardelli white chocolate caramel squares
- • 1 Snack factory pretzel crisps dark chocolate
Nuts & Seeds
- • 1 Skinnydipped chocolate almonds
- • 1 Ghirardelli chocolate dark melting wafers
- • 1 Pepperidge farm pirouette french vanilla creme filled wafers
- • 1 Voortman chocolate wafers
- • 1 Smash mallow dark chocolate dipped raspberry marshmallows
Crystal Linamen saved to Charcuterie Boards
If you're looking to make life a little easier for your next get-together or holiday, how about a brunch charcuterie board? These platters are perfect for mid-morning/early afternoon get togethers, for any holiday or occasion
Anila Egan saved to Recipes