When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.

HistoricaCollectibles

Collectibles
·
67 Pins
 4d
Hagelin Cryptographic Machine Model CX-52 - RT (RT = Random Tape), produced in 1964, by Hagelin Cryptos also known as Crypto AG. This specimen comes complete with its original Model B-621 Keyboard Base.
This cryptographic machine is truly undecipherable provided that the punched tape is generated by a truly random process. It uses the Vernam cipher and the heart of the system is a 5-hole punched tape (so it uses the Baudot code).
Cryptographic Hagelin CX52 - RT Random Tape with B-621 Keyboard, Italian Ship Andrea Doria, 1964
Hagelin Cryptographic Machine Model CX-52 - RT (RT = Random Tape), produced in 1964, by Hagelin Cryptos also known as Crypto AG. This specimen comes complete with its original Model B-621 Keyboard Base. This cryptographic machine is truly undecipherable provided that the punched tape is generated by a truly random process. It uses the Vernam cipher and the heart of the system is a 5-hole punched tape (so it uses the Baudot code).
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Relief-Fernrohr 8x, produced by Carl Zeiss, in 1894, belonging to Tommaso di Savoia Genova, Italian Admiral, Lieutenant General of the Kingdom of Italy from 1915 to 1919, Italian Royal Prince, nephew of Vittorio Emanuele II King of Italy, brother of queen of Italy daisy, cousin and brother-in-law of King Umberto I and uncle of King Vittorio Emanuele III. Furthermore, he was the consort of Isabella of Bavaria, daughter of Prince Adalbert of Bavaria and of Amalia Filippina of Bourbon-Spain.
Relief-Fernrohr 8x, Carl Zeiss Jena D.R.P., Belonged to Prince Tommaso of Savoy, about 1894
Relief-Fernrohr 8x, produced by Carl Zeiss, in 1894, belonging to Tommaso di Savoia Genova, Italian Admiral, Lieutenant General of the Kingdom of Italy from 1915 to 1919, Italian Royal Prince, nephew of Vittorio Emanuele II King of Italy, brother of queen of Italy daisy, cousin and brother-in-law of King Umberto I and uncle of King Vittorio Emanuele III. Furthermore, he was the consort of Isabella of Bavaria, daughter of Prince Adalbert of Bavaria and of Amalia Filippina of Bourbon-Spain.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
This extraordinary and important bronze sculpture depicting a deer in the act of leaping was commissioned, in 1934, by the Foreign Ministry of the Kingdom of Italy, to one of the most important Italian master sculptors Giuseppe Rebesco who created it. The sculpture was in all probability the gift that the Delegation of the Foreign Ministry officially delivered to the then "extraordinary" Foreign Minister Hermann Göring, as well as deputy Führer appointed by Hitler with a decree of the same year, which was invited by him on his personal request, at his residence in Carinhall in Germany. Kingdom Of Italy, Delegation, Telescopes, Deer Antlers, Probability, Bronze Sculpture, World War Ii, Giuseppe
Hermann Göring, gift from the Foreign Ministry of the Kingdom of Italy, 1934
This extraordinary and important bronze sculpture depicting a deer in the act of leaping was commissioned, in 1934, by the Foreign Ministry of the Kingdom of Italy, to one of the most important Italian master sculptors Giuseppe Rebesco who created it. The sculpture was in all probability the gift that the Delegation of the Foreign Ministry officially delivered to the then "extraordinary" Foreign Minister Hermann Göring, as well as deputy Führer appointed by Hitler with a decree of the same year, which was invited by him on his personal request, at his residence in Carinhall in Germany.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
"Longue Vue Napoleon III" prismatic telescope with rangefinder, made by Ignazio PORRO in 1855, in his optical laboratory "l'Institut Technomatique" located in Paris Boulevard d'Enfer n.10 (or Rue D'Enfer "Road to Hell", this was the very first optical instrument with double reflection prisms with rangefinder, designed and produced for military use, suitable for detecting distances. Telescope Accessories, Napoleon Iii, Napoleonic Wars, Prisms, World War I, Binoculars, Optical, Military
The First Prismatic Military Telescope with Rangefinder, "Longue vue Napoleone III", 1855
"Longue Vue Napoleon III" prismatic telescope with rangefinder, made by Ignazio PORRO in 1855, in his optical laboratory "l'Institut Technomatique" located in Paris Boulevard d'Enfer n.10 (or Rue D'Enfer "Road to Hell", this was the very first optical instrument with double reflection prisms with rangefinder, designed and produced for military use, suitable for detecting distances.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Sniper Optics mod. Zielvier 4x marked "blc" (Carl Zeiss), made in 1939. This model produced in very few examples was installed exclusively on the K98K sniper rifles supplied to the best German Scharfschützen (snipers) during the Second World War. The optics are equipped with the anti-reflection "blue" treatment (Transparenzbelag) which makes the view exceptionally sharp and bright. The breadth of the field of view with which it is equipped allows the identification of the target extremely quickly, also facilitating the precision of the shot. The mechanism, designed to operate the adjustment of the "T" reticle, has a register for shots ranging from 100 to 800 meters, and a lever placed above it allows you to adjust the focus. Dresden Bombing, Industrial Exhibition, Treaty Of Versailles, The Good German, Ghost Images, Remote Sensing, Rifle Scope
Zielvier ZF39 blc (Carl Zeiss) für K98K, Sniper/Scharfschützen, 1939
Sniper Optics mod. Zielvier 4x marked "blc" (Carl Zeiss), made in 1939. This model produced in very few examples was installed exclusively on the K98K sniper rifles supplied to the best German Scharfschützen (snipers) during the Second World War. The optics are equipped with the anti-reflection "blue" treatment (Transparenzbelag) which makes the view exceptionally sharp and bright. The breadth of the field of view with which it is equipped allows the identification of the target extremely quickly, also facilitating the precision of the shot. The mechanism, designed to operate the adjustment of the "T" reticle, has a register for shots ranging from 100 to 800 meters, and a lever placed above it allows you to adjust the focus.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Portable calculator called "E.U. - S.V. - Anzeiger" Mod. "C.37" used for firing calculations with 10.5 cm guns supplied with the "Type IX" U-boats and "Type VII" ocean-going boats and on the destroyers of the Kriegsmarine during World War 2. This extraordinary apparatus, mechanical precursor of modern shooting apparatus, was created by "Dr. Pannke Apparatebau Berlin-Lankwitz", or better known as the person who contributed, through large sums of money, to subsidize the creation of the first "modern" computer occurred thanks to the brilliant intuitions of Konrad Zuse. Policy Change, Museums In Paris, Submarines, Ocean Photography, British Museum, Cruisers, Mechanic
E.U. - S.V. Anzeiger C.37 Kriegsmarine U-boot 10,5cm Flak L/45, circa 1939
Portable calculator called "E.U. - S.V. - Anzeiger" Mod. "C.37" used for firing calculations with 10.5 cm guns supplied with the "Type IX" U-boats and "Type VII" ocean-going boats and on the destroyers of the Kriegsmarine during World War 2. This extraordinary apparatus, mechanical precursor of modern shooting apparatus, was created by "Dr. Pannke Apparatebau Berlin-Lankwitz", or better known as the person who contributed, through large sums of money, to subsidize the creation of the first "modern" computer occurred thanks to the brilliant intuitions of Konrad Zuse.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Filar Micrometer for Astronomical Telescope, produced by W. & S. Jones (William & Samuel Jones) in the first decade of 1800, and used by means of a telescope, to calculate the angular distances of celestial stars such as, stars, planets and asteroids. It is complete with four eyepieces, of which respectively 80, 100, 130 and 180 magnifications, through which observations are possible from relatively closer distances up to much more considerable ones. The belonging and use of this instrument can be traced back to the famous astronomer Alfred Henry Fison (1857-1923). Astronomical Telescope, Micrometer, One Decade, Space And Astronomy, Astronomer, Belonging, Angular
Filar Micrometer W. & S. Jones, Belonged to Alfred Henry Fison, 1791/1859
Filar Micrometer for Astronomical Telescope, produced by W. & S. Jones (William & Samuel Jones) in the first decade of 1800, and used by means of a telescope, to calculate the angular distances of celestial stars such as, stars, planets and asteroids. It is complete with four eyepieces, of which respectively 80, 100, 130 and 180 magnifications, through which observations are possible from relatively closer distances up to much more considerable ones. The belonging and use of this instrument can be traced back to the famous astronomer Alfred Henry Fison (1857-1923).
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Thanks to researchers Keiichi SAIJO and Takashi NAKAJIMA who found technical-optical characteristics of the first Takabayashi Optical Factory production, it can be said that it was certainly produced between 1897 and 1899 and should therefore be considered as the first prismatic binoculars built entirely in Japan. Nature Museum, Gas And Electric, Technical, Tokyo
Binoculars 8x21 T.G.E.Co - Tokyo Gas and Electric Corporation, about 1900
Thanks to researchers Keiichi SAIJO and Takashi NAKAJIMA who found technical-optical characteristics of the first Takabayashi Optical Factory production, it can be said that it was certainly produced between 1897 and 1899 and should therefore be considered as the first prismatic binoculars built entirely in Japan.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Bronze signaling bell, which belonged to the Royal Italian Torpedo Destroyer "CARABINIERE", naval unit squadron leader of the XII Destroyer Squadron of the Royal Italian Navy from 1938 to 1945. The on-board bells used on Royal Navy ships were like a real signaling instrument , but they were not of the swing type used on sailing ships until the 18th century, they were blocked to a special fixed structure and played by moving the clapper to which a large piece of braided rope was tied which also had the purpose of providing weight, so that in navigation could remain stationary and the bell rung only when necessary. Heavy Cruiser, Aosta, Livorno, Navy Ships, Trieste, Boat Building, Royal Navy, Battleship
Signal Bell, Royal Destroyer "Carabiniere", Royal Italian Navy, 1938
Bronze signaling bell, which belonged to the Royal Italian Torpedo Destroyer "CARABINIERE", naval unit squadron leader of the XII Destroyer Squadron of the Royal Italian Navy from 1938 to 1945. The on-board bells used on Royal Navy ships were like a real signaling instrument , but they were not of the swing type used on sailing ships until the 18th century, they were blocked to a special fixed structure and played by moving the clapper to which a large piece of braided rope was tied which also had the purpose of providing weight, so that in navigation could remain stationary and the bell rung only when necessary.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Powder Flask or gunpowder flask, made in Germany probably in Nuremberg around 1610. Circular in shape obtained from a single piece of fruit wood partially hollowed out inside, in the center there are two large ivory medallions, set and admirably engraved with a scene on the front representing the mythical character Orpheus who, with the enchanting power with his lyre and his song, he appeased the wild beasts and animated the rocks and the elements of nature; on the back a rural landscape in which we can observe in the distance on the banks of a lake, a village in which the bell tower of a church stands out; while in the foreground a man on horseback and two others on the ground are intent on hunting game with the help of a dog. Flask Decorating, Nuremberg Germany, Amber Fossils, Virtual Museum, Elements Of Nature, Gunpowder, Rural Landscape, Bone Inlay, Work Jewelry
Powder Flask, Nuremberg-Germany, circa 1610
Powder Flask or gunpowder flask, made in Germany probably in Nuremberg around 1610. Circular in shape obtained from a single piece of fruit wood partially hollowed out inside, in the center there are two large ivory medallions, set and admirably engraved with a scene on the front representing the mythical character Orpheus who, with the enchanting power with his lyre and his song, he appeased the wild beasts and animated the rocks and the elements of nature; on the back a rural landscape in which we can observe in the distance on the banks of a lake, a village in which the bell tower of a church stands out; while in the foreground a man on horseback and two others on the ground are intent on hunting game with the help of a dog.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Bomb Timer produced by Minerva around 1940, complete with its original leather strap. It was used by the personnel assigned to the Pointer-Bomb Dropper system on board the bombing planes of the Regia Aeronautica during the Second World War. Bomb Timer, Drop The Bomb, Antique Clock, House Call, American Civil War, Luftwaffe, Military Aircraft, Pointers
Bomb Timer MINERVA (Luftwaffe & Regia Aeronautica), circa 1940
Bomb Timer produced by Minerva around 1940, complete with its original leather strap. It was used by the personnel assigned to the Pointer-Bomb Dropper system on board the bombing planes of the Regia Aeronautica during the Second World War.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Doppelfernrohr Flakfernrohr 25x105 (45°), made by "KQC" code name of "Jos Schneider & Co. Optische Werke K-G" (at the disposal of Oberkommando der Wehrmacht) in the Göttingen factory, around 1944, in a limited number of examples.
Its powerful structure and its impressive visual capacity in terms of sharpness, brightness and magnification were born from the need on the part of the Reich to provide the anti-aircraft defense departments (Flak) with binoculars which had exceptional optical characteristics, designed to eliminate the usefulness limitations found on other sighting binoculars made up until then, such as the Doppelfernrohr Flak 10x80. 70th Birthday, Soft Rubber, Schneider, Defense
Doppelfernrohr 25x105 Flak "KQC" J. Schneider & Co. with Experimental Reticle, circa 1944
Doppelfernrohr Flakfernrohr 25x105 (45°), made by "KQC" code name of "Jos Schneider & Co. Optische Werke K-G" (at the disposal of Oberkommando der Wehrmacht) in the Göttingen factory, around 1944, in a limited number of examples. Its powerful structure and its impressive visual capacity in terms of sharpness, brightness and magnification were born from the need on the part of the Reich to provide the anti-aircraft defense departments (Flak) with binoculars which had exceptional optical characteristics, designed to eliminate the usefulness limitations found on other sighting binoculars made up until then, such as the Doppelfernrohr Flak 10x80.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Doppelfernrohr 25x100 produced by "blc", named in encrypted code on disposal of Oberkommando der Wehrmacht of "Carl Zeiss Jena", in 1943 approximately. This Doppelfernrohr is considered extremely important as it was designed to be installed on Rangefinders of 6 meters, used to control, monitor and especially to correct the trajectories, even at night, of the weapon that Nazi Germany regarded as a turning point for the victory of the Second World war II, or the modernized "V1" and the deadly missiles "V2". Carl Zeiss Jena, Wide Angle
Doppelfernrohr 25x100 blc, Carl Zeiss, Observation Telescope for 6m Telemeter, about 1943
Doppelfernrohr 25x100 produced by "blc", named in encrypted code on disposal of Oberkommando der Wehrmacht of "Carl Zeiss Jena", in 1943 approximately. This Doppelfernrohr is considered extremely important as it was designed to be installed on Rangefinders of 6 meters, used to control, monitor and especially to correct the trajectories, even at night, of the weapon that Nazi Germany regarded as a turning point for the victory of the Second World war II, or the modernized "V1" and the deadly missiles "V2".
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
"Schiffsuhr or Borduhr" clock, produced by Kieninger & Obergfell (Current Kundo), the only company producing this clock model, for the Kriegsmarine. It was installed on a U-boat operating at the "Nordsee" bases located in the North Sea. The clock, completely made of brass, has a silver dial and features the Reichsadler on the left side with "M" (Marine) underneath, relating to acceptance by the Kriegsmarine, while on the right side the "N" (Nordsee) mark as well as the number "XXXX" or, in all probability, the assignment number to a U-boat forming part of a Flotilla operating in the North Sea. Vintage Clock, North Sea, Luxury Watch, Acceptance, Chronograph, Underneath
Schiffsuhr Kieninger & Obergfell, U-boot Kriegsmarine Nordsee, circa 1942
"Schiffsuhr or Borduhr" clock, produced by Kieninger & Obergfell (Current Kundo), the only company producing this clock model, for the Kriegsmarine. It was installed on a U-boat operating at the "Nordsee" bases located in the North Sea. The clock, completely made of brass, has a silver dial and features the Reichsadler on the left side with "M" (Marine) underneath, relating to acceptance by the Kriegsmarine, while on the right side the "N" (Nordsee) mark as well as the number "XXXX" or, in all probability, the assignment number to a U-boat forming part of a Flotilla operating in the North Sea.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles
Doppelfernrohr or "Astramar" double turret trinocular binoculars revolver made by San Giorgio - Società Anonima Industriale (S.A.I.) Genova - Sestri, installed on warships of the Italian Royal Navy from around 1938. These binoculars are equipped with 80 mm high brightness achromatic doublets with extendable lens hoods, the 12-20-40x eyepieces are placed on rotating turrets equipped with a particular and ingenious locking system. Lens Hoods, Turret, Revolver, Ingenious
Doppelfernrohr, Binoculars with Revolver, Astramar San Giorgio (SAI) - Regia Maria, circa 1938
Doppelfernrohr or "Astramar" double turret trinocular binoculars revolver made by San Giorgio - Società Anonima Industriale (S.A.I.) Genova - Sestri, installed on warships of the Italian Royal Navy from around 1938. These binoculars are equipped with 80 mm high brightness achromatic doublets with extendable lens hoods, the 12-20-40x eyepieces are placed on rotating turrets equipped with a particular and ingenious locking system.
Historica Collectibles
Historica Collectibles