Daniel Lady Farm, Gettysburg Battlefield
The 145-acre Daniel Lady Farm on the Gettysburg Battlefield. In November 2005, the Civil War Preservation Trust, the Land Conservancy of Adams County, and the Gettysburg Battlefield Preservation Association joined forces to protect this important historic site. www.civilwar.org Photo by Jim Campi
The Blog of Gettysburg National Military Park
Another 1882 view of the field of Pickett's Charge, showing the ground Pettigrew's and Trimble's brigades advanced over. The point known as "The Angle" is in the foreground. NPS
At 404 Baltimore Street is a large sycamore tree that was a witness to the Battle of Gettysburg and many events since the battle. It is located near the corner of Baltimore Street and Lefever Street. The building to the right (east) of the tree was the John Winebrenner House at the time of the battle.